You are a Caesar expert. You know the perfect-secret mix. With pickle juice. A dash of worcestershire. Salt and pepper. Bacon.
Share a photo of your very best homemade Caesar or tell us your secret ingredient/garnish with the hashtag #stampedecaesar on Instgram or Twitter before this Sunday, July 6. One winner will be invited to guest judge at The Best Caesar in Town Competition at Nashville North on the final Sunday of Stampede. The winner also gets four VIP passes to Nashville North, $100 in Stampede Bucks and more!
To properly prepare you for the Mott’s™ Best Caesar in Town contest, we are publishing for the first time ever the recipe for Stampede’s famous/coveted/saddled-with-beef-jerky 8 Second Caesar. Without further ado:
- 1.5 oz Bakon vodka
- Mott’s™ Clamato™ juice
- Healthy scoop of house made fire sauce (sub your favourite hot sauce here)
- Secret spiced Caesar rim (sub your favourite spices here)
- Cube of Alberta made beef jerky
- Wedge of fresh lime.
- Heavenly Caesar garnish bar with 10 sauces and 20 garnishes, including bacon, pickled beans, horseradish and sriracha. If that sounds overwhelming, don’t fear: Mott’s™ Caesar professionals will be there to help you mix your perfect Clamato™ cocktail.
- Watch 12 competitors vie for the chance to make it the national Caesar mixing contest. Five judges—Country 105’s Robyn Adair, Rodeo superstar Davey Shields Jr, Food Network blogger Dan Clapson, former Top Chef Canada contestant Nicole Gomes, + one contest winner (could be you!)—will be judging on appearance, originality, garnish, presentation skills and taste.
- Mott’s™ swag giveaways!
- Final judging round—blindfolded judges rate the final four solely on taste.
- Headliner Tim Hicks!!