CLUBHOUSE RUSTIC KITCHEN
Open daily 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Located on the fourth level of the Grandstand, the delicious rustic and globally inspired buffet at the Clubhouse is the perfect way to savour and enjoy your Rodeo and Grandstand Show experience. Great for groups small and large.
• The Clubhouse is the only full service restaurant open to the public on Stampede Park, located on the fourth level of the Grandstand.
• A perfect complement to your rodeo and evening show experience! Enjoy our signature buffet and relax with your guests before you go to your seats to enjoy the show!
• Huge windows overlooking the Infield flood the Clubhouse with incredible natural light.
• Available for bookings from 10ppl to 250ppl • Available for lunch and dinner reservations:
• Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Dinner: 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
• Depending upon your group size you may have a semiprivate section or be right in the heart of the action in the main dining room.
2017 pricing coming soon
For lunch enjoy our slow roasted AAA Alberta Top Round with natural jus. For dinner savour the AAA Alberta Prime Rib with Yorkshire pudding!
• Buttered Indian Style Chicken
• Honey Garlic Vietnamese Spare Ribs
• Atlantic Salmon with Spinach
• Cumin Scented Basmati Rice
• Roasted Baby Potatoes
• Seasonal Vegetable Medley
• Summer Greens
• Thai Noodle
• “Mediterranean” Vegetable
• Pickled Purple Beet and Orange
• Caribbean Seafood Pasta
• Spicy Tuna & California Rolls with Wasabi, Soya Sauce and Pickled Ginger
• Fresh Garden Vegetables with Ranch Dip
• Selection of Canadian Cheese
• Rustic Baked Rolls with Butter
• Warm Mini Donuts and Ice Cream Bar
• Individual Mousse
• Double Chocolate Ganache Tortes
• Warm Saskatoon Apple Crumble
• Lemon Streusel
• Stampede Cookies
• Fresh Fruit