11:45 am - at Bell Centennial Plaza
Experience the intricacies and beauty of First Nations dance.More Details ›
1:30 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
Lose yourself in the hit dance floor anthems of this exciting new artist.More Details ›
2:15 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
Inventive yet highly melodic fusion makes this multi-talented Montrealer’s show something to get up and move to.More Details ›
2:45 pm - at Buckaroos – Big Four
See FiFi & FuzzBuzz come to life up close and personal for the first time ever on the Buckaroos Stage!More Details ›
3:30 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
His debut album reached #1 on iTunes – you don’t want to miss seeing this award-winning artist live.More Details ›
4:00 pm - at the Western Oasis – BMO Centre – Halls D & E
Expert skill combines with delicate flourishes in ways you never imagined when you see this art form take shape before your eyes.More Details ›
5:00 pm - in the BMO Centre
Find the latest gidgets and gadgets, new must haves and ol’ favourites - from fine western wear to home décor, it’s at the Market.More Details ›
6:30 pm - in Boyce Theatre
See talented young musicians compete to be the next rising star.More Details ›
7:30 pm - at Agrium Ag-tivity in the City – South of the Agriculture Building
Rural meets urban with a bounty harvest of free, fun-packed activities.More Details ›
9:00 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
An award-winning artist recognized worldwide for his music, political poetry and his messages delivered through song.More Details ›
9:30 pm - at Nashville North
Making good on their promise to keep it real, this group works its way into the hearts and souls of music fans nationwide on their down-home rock and roll merits.More Details ›
Today's Top Tips
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show take the Ctrain and get off at the Erlton Station.
- If you like Superdogs, then you’ll love Stock Dogs in the Saddledome! These amazing trials feature working dogs doing what they do best – herding sheep.
- Check out the amazing hula hooping antics of Becky Hoops on The STEPS – home to the world’s greatest street performers.
- If you’re heading to the Rodeo or Evening Show come a couple hours early and enjoy a meal at Mavericks or the Range, or do some shopping in the Stampede Market.
- If you love Alberta beef stop by The Cattle Trail in the Main Barn in the Ag Building and follow the journey from pasture to plate.
- Some of the best food deals during the Calgary Stampede can be found in Weadickville.
Stay up to date with everything that's going on at the Stampede.
This summer, while exploring the many events and sights on Stampede Park you may find that you want a change of pace. Maybe you want to get out of the weather, or the crowds, or just to relax and unwind. … Continue reading
Last week, the restored “Early Chuckwagon Race” mural was installed near the Victoria Park LRT station entrance to Stampede Park. This was the final of eight fully restored murals made possible with the participation of the Government of Canada. Rocky … Continue reading