10:00 am - at The STEPS
The klaxon blares as little cowpokes compete as miniature Chuckwagon drivers.More Details ›
11:30 am - at the Western Oasis – BMO Centre – Halls D & E
Lose yourself in the Bluegrass-inspired melodies of local music.More Details ›
12:00 pm - in the Stampede Corral
Three Horses. One Legend – an exclusive production created especially for our Centennial celebration.More Details ›
1:00 pm - at Bell Centennial Plaza
Don’t miss this Reggae Fest favourite.More Details ›
2:30 pm - in the Indian Village
Experience a First Nations tradition firsthand.More Details ›
4:00 pm - in the Big Top
It’ll be metal vs. muscle as a heavy horse pull team go mano-a-mano with a vintage tractor. Who’s got more horsepower now?More Details ›
5:00 pm - in the Big Four
The Stampede favourite returns with another high energy and tail wagging show – Hip Hop Hooray!More Details ›
6:00 pm - at Buckaroos – Big Four
A celebration party with some of your most-loved characters!More Details ›
7:00 pm - at The Beach – BMO Centre – Hall A
Surf’s up! See professional surfers take to the waves and hang ten on the Flow Rider Surf Simulator.More Details ›
8:00 pm - at Bell Centennial Plaza
America’s Got Talent finalists take musical creativity to new heights.More Details ›
9:00 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
Don’t miss the most played Canadian artist on Canadian country radio.More Details ›
9:30 pm - at Nashville North
“Let’s Get Rowdy” with one of the hardest working and most entertaining artists in country music.More Details ›
11:00 pm - at Stampede Park, Elliston Park, North Glenmore Park, McCall Lake and Winsport's Canada Olympic Park
The largest and most sophisticated firework event ever produced in Canada. Let’s celebrate together.More Details ›
Today's Top Tips
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show take the Ctrain and get off at the Erlton Station.
- Warm Up With The Stars of Tails is the perfect way to start your day. Meet and learn about the animals who bring the Tails to life. 10 a.m. in the Corral.
- The Saddledome opens at 8 a.m. and you can buy breakfast before taking in an early showing of Stock Dogs.
- If you’re heading to the Rodeo or Evening Show come a couple hours early and enjoy a meal at Mavericks or the Range, or do some shopping in the Stampede Market.
- After a morning of excitement at the Grandstand, the Kids’ Chuck Challenge at The STEPS is a great way for little cowpokes to experience the thrill of being a chuckwagon driver at their own pint sized speed.
- Agrium Ag-tivity in the City is full of great family-friendly activities including cow milking, rope making and pigeon racing!
- If you’re bored with Tag and Dodgeball, add some new games to your repertoire by learning about Traditional Games in the Indian Village.
- Look up, way up between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. for the largest fireworks display ever produced in Canada
Stay up to date with everything that's going on at the Stampede.
This summer, while exploring the many events and sights on Stampede Park you may find that you want a change of pace. Maybe you want to get out of the weather, or the crowds, or just to relax and unwind. … Continue reading
Last week, the restored “Early Chuckwagon Race” mural was installed near the Victoria Park LRT station entrance to Stampede Park. This was the final of eight fully restored murals made possible with the participation of the Government of Canada. Rocky … Continue reading