11:30 am - at The STEPS
The klaxon blares as little cowpokes compete as Chuckwagon drivers.More Details ›
1:00 pm - in the Northern Lights Arena
See the story of the mighty draft horse come to life!More Details ›
2:00 pm - at Agrium Ag-tivity in the City – South of the Agriculture Building
Rural meets urban with a bounty harvest of free, fun-packed activities.More Details ›
3:30 pm - at Buckaroos – Big Four
See Barney come to life up close and personal for the first time ever on the Buckaroos Stage!More Details ›
4:00 pm - in the Stampede Corral
Three Horses. One Legend – an exclusive production created especially for our Centennial celebration.More Details ›
6:45 pm - in the Indian Village
Experience First Nations traditions and culture firsthand.More Details ›
8:30 pm - at Nashville North
Don’t miss the artist dubbed “The Voice of Country Future”.More Details ›
8:30 pm - at The STEPS
A creative tour de force that performs and acts as the Calgary’s musical ambassadors to the world.More Details ›
9:00 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
With four Junos and 10 MuchMusic Video Awards, OLP are one of Canada’s premier rock bands.More Details ›
9:30 pm - at Nashville North
These rising stars pair their signature knock-out vocals with cutting-edge performances to get your toes tapping.More Details ›
11:00 pm - at Stampede Park, Elliston Park, North Glenmore Park, McCall Lake and Winsport's Canada Olympic Park
The largest and most sophisticated firework event ever produced in Canada. Let’s celebrate together.More Details ›
Today's Top Tips
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show take the Ctrain and get off at the Erlton Station.
- Looking for a Chuckwagon experience? The Miniature Chuckwagon Races in the Saddledome have everything you crave but mini! The best part is that it’s free with your Park Admission!
- If you can’t take the heat, get INTO the kitchen! Take in a food demonstration in cool comfort at the Calgary Co-op Kitchen Theatre.
- See the gentle giants of the equine world in a special performance featuring the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra. 7 p.m. at the Saddledome
- If you’re heading to the Rodeo or Evening Show come a couple hours early and enjoy a meal at Mavericks or the Range, or do some shopping in the Stampede Market.
- Look up, way up between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. for the largest fireworks display ever produced in Canada.
Stay up to date with everything that's going on at the Stampede.
This summer, while exploring the many events and sights on Stampede Park you may find that you want a change of pace. Maybe you want to get out of the weather, or the crowds, or just to relax and unwind. … Continue reading
Last week, the restored “Early Chuckwagon Race” mural was installed near the Victoria Park LRT station entrance to Stampede Park. This was the final of eight fully restored murals made possible with the participation of the Government of Canada. Rocky … Continue reading