Plan Your Stampede Here
Official Online Planning Guide
With so much to see and do every day at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, it's essential to have a plan. Use the online planner or our official app to make the most of #Stampede101
11:00 AM - Ag Barn
Get up close and personal with 18 breeds of light horses that live and thrive in Alberta.
12:30 PM - Experience First Nations traditions and culture firsthand.More Details ›
1:20 PM - Western Oasis
William Harp will be recreating his musical installation right here on Stampede Park in the Western Oasis Centre.More Details ›
3:00 PM - Coca-Cola Stage
Watch different artists daily from the local electronic music and production school take centre stageMore Details ›
4:30 PM - Bell adrenaline ranch
Watch 5 of the best XPogo riders in the world as they put you at the edge of your seat by performing a series of stunts all involving a pogo stick.More Details ›
7:00 PM - Stampede Corral
Watch The Peking Acrobats perform as they celebrate the year of the horse.More Details ›
8:30 PM - The Steps
Come watch the famous Calgary Stampede Showband do exactly what it is that makes them so special.More Details ›
9:00 PM - Coca Cola Stage
Matthew Good is a 20 year rock veteran and has helped shape the rock industryMore Details ›
9:00 PM - Nashville North
This up and coming country band made waves with their number one hit The Booze Cruise in 2013More Details ›
This year is the 35th Anniversary of the Stampede Talent Search and the event has some exciting changes in store. The Talent Search was originally created to provide free, Stampede Park entertainment and showcase the talented youth in our community. … Continue reading
When you’re attending the 2015 Tim Hortons Brier between February 26 and March 7, remember to head over to the Big Four Building for fun and games in the “Brier Patch.” While you’re there, reminisce about a piece of Calgary’s … Continue reading
- Public transport is the best option for getting to Stampede Park. Both the Erlton and Victoria Park C-Train Stations operate for 24hrs during Stampede.
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show use the Erlton C-Ttrain Station.
- Olympic entry (north) taxi location is 14 Ave and 5 St SE
- Erlton entry (south) taxi location is just north of 25 Ave and 3 St SE
- Bike racks are provided at the Park entrances. Bicycles / Scooters / Skateboards / Rollerblades / Heelies / Segways are not permitted on Stampede Park.
- If you're driving there are many unofficial lots around Stampede Park with various pricing. Official Stampede parking can be found here.