Plan Your Stampede Here
Official Online Planning Guide
With so much to see and do every day at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, it's essential to have a plan. Use the online planner or our official app to make the most of #Stampede101
11:00 AM - Ag Barn
Get up close and personal with 18 breeds of light horses that live and thrive in Alberta.
12:30 PM - Experience First Nations traditions and culture firsthand.More Details ›
1:20 PM - Western Oasis
William Harp will be recreating his musical installation right here on Stampede Park in the Western Oasis Centre.More Details ›
3:00 PM - Coca-Cola Stage
Watch different artists daily from the local electronic music and production school take centre stageMore Details ›
4:30 PM - Bell adrenaline ranch
Watch 5 of the best XPogo riders in the world as they put you at the edge of your seat by performing a series of stunts all involving a pogo stick.More Details ›
7:00 PM - Stampede Corral
Watch The Peking Acrobats perform as they celebrate the year of the horse.More Details ›
8:30 PM - The Steps
Come watch the famous Calgary Stampede Showband do exactly what it is that makes them so special.More Details ›
9:00 PM - Coca Cola Stage
Matthew Good is a 20 year rock veteran and has helped shape the rock industryMore Details ›
9:00 PM - Nashville North
This up and coming country band made waves with their number one hit The Booze Cruise in 2013More Details ›
We have heard from Hannah Smart and Maggie Myles about what it is really like to be a member of The Young Canadians of the Calgary Stampede. Are you dreaming of joining The Young Canadians? Auditions for TYC begin August 25 for the … Continue reading
Today we have a guest post from Maggie Myles, a member of The Young Canadians of the Calgary Stampede (more about Maggie below). Auditions for TYC begin August 25 for the 18+ new division and August 26-28 for the Intermediate and Seniors. Tuition to The Young … Continue reading
- Public transport is the best option for getting to Stampede Park. Both the Erlton and Victoria Park C-Train Stations operate for 24hrs during Stampede.
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show use the Erlton C-Ttrain Station.
- Olympic entry (north) taxi location is 14 Ave and 5 St SE
- Erlton entry (south) taxi location is just north of 25 Ave and 3 St SE
- Bike racks are provided at the Park entrances. Bicycles / Scooters / Skateboards / Rollerblades / Heelies / Segways are not permitted on Stampede Park.
- If you're driving there are many unofficial lots around Stampede Park with various pricing. Official Stampede parking can be found here.