5:00 pm - The Ag Zone
Urban meets rural with a hearty salute to the importance of agriculture.More Details ›
6:00 pm - Buckaroos
Calling all little Cowboys and Cowgirls! Head on down to the Buckaroos Stage to make sure you get a part in the Stampede’s new show.More Details ›
6:30 pm - The Stampede Corral
Experience the excitement from the popular TV show!More Details ›
7:00 pm - Bell aqua ranch
See some of the world’s top professional Jet Ski freestyle riders perform in the middle of the Midway!More Details ›
9:00 pm - Nashville North
The hottest, most exclusive Stampede pre-party is back for another year. “Winning is the only way in” to discover who this year’s mystery artist will be!More Details ›
9:00 pm - Coca-Cola Stage
This young man can break hearts playing solo with an acoustic guitar and loop pedal, and equally make venues soar with a full band.More Details ›
Official Online Planning Guide
With so much to see and do every day at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, it's essential to have a plan. Use the online planner or our official app to make the most of #Stampede101
Results & Draws
Aggie Days is coming! Family fun days are free and are April 12 & 13, 2014 at the BMO Centre. Today we have a guest post from farmer Jill Burkhardt of Crooked Lake Farms near Edmonton, where she and her … Continue reading
A recent announcement by Premier Alison Redford regarding eleven new schools projects Calgary represents another key building block to the development of Stampede Park Youth Campus. On February 10, the Calgary Stampede participated in a news conference where Premier Redford … Continue reading
- Public transport is the best option for getting to Stampede Park. Both the Erlton and Victoria Park C-Train Stations operate for 24hrs during Stampede.
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show use the Erlton C-Ttrain Station.
- Olympic entry (north) taxi location is 14 Ave and 5 St SE
- Erlton entry (south) taxi location is just north of 25 Ave and 3 St SE
- Bike racks are provided at the Park entrances. Bicycles / Scooters / Skateboards / Rollerblades / Heelies / Segways are not permitted on Stampede Park.
- If you're driving there are many unofficial lots around Stampede Park with various pricing. Official Stampede parking can be found here.