11:00 am - in the Big Top
More than a bovine beauty competition, this one’s a jackpot!More Details ›
12:00 pm - in the Stampede Corral
Three Horses. One Legend – an exclusive production created especially for our Centennial celebration.More Details ›
2:00 pm - in the Indian Village
See a First Nations tradition come to life right before your eyes.More Details ›
3:30 pm - at the Western Oasis – BMO Centre – Halls D & E
His down to earth, standup performance style and solid vocal delivery combined with an ability to bring stories to life, make Larry Krause a memorable experience.More Details ›
4:30 pm - at BMO Kids' Zone
Work on your repertoire of soccer ball tricks with Professional Freestyle Soccer players.More Details ›
6:00 pm - at Buckaroos – Big Four
A celebration party with some of your favourite characters!More Details ›
7:00 pm - in the Big Top
The richest horse pull in North America, featuring the gentle giants of the barn.More Details ›
9:00 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
Their unique sound is making waves on the Canadian Alternative Charts – this is one up and coming band you don’t want to miss!More Details ›
9:30 pm - at Nashville North
A decade of great music and over a million miles of life on the road have brought Emerson Drive to the spot that many artists dream of, a Grammy-nominated country band with a bright future.More Details ›
11:00 pm - at Stampede Park, Elliston Park, Heritage Park, South Glenmore, McCall Lake and Winsport's Canada Olympic ParkMore Details ›
Today's Top Tips
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show take the Ctrain and get off at the Erlton Station.
- If you’re heading to the Rodeo or Evening Show come a couple hours early and enjoy a meal at Mavericks or the Range, or do some shopping in the Stampede Market.
- See a childhood classic come to life when Thomas the Train and Sir Topham Hatt appear for a meet & greet in the BMO Kids’ Zone at 11 a.m.
- They say "baa" is the new "moo". See for yourself with the wooly wonders of the Sheep Showcase. Ag Building.
- If you love the rodeo, wait until you see the Working Cow Horse Classic in the Big Top - a true test of equine athleticism and steer handling skills.
- Meet the stars of the RCMP Musical Ride – the horses! In Saddledome Lane
- Look up, way up between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. for the largest fireworks display ever produced in Canada.
Stay up to date with everything that's going on at the Stampede.
This summer, while exploring the many events and sights on Stampede Park you may find that you want a change of pace. Maybe you want to get out of the weather, or the crowds, or just to relax and unwind. … Continue reading
Last week, the restored “Early Chuckwagon Race” mural was installed near the Victoria Park LRT station entrance to Stampede Park. This was the final of eight fully restored murals made possible with the participation of the Government of Canada. Rocky … Continue reading