11:00 am - in the Big Top
The fastest mouths in the west compete to be named the 2012 champion.More Details ›
12:30 pm - at the Western Oasis – BMO Centre – Halls D & E
Experience a chocolate epiphany unlike anything you’ve ever tasted with chef-owner Debra Fleck.More Details ›
1:00 pm - at Bell Centennial Plaza
Be sure to check out this Expo Latino favourite.More Details ›
2:30 pm - in the Big Top
The richest steer show in Canada is a guaranteed classic.More Details ›
3:30 pm - in Buckaroos – Big Four
See My Little Pony come to life up close and personal for the first time ever on the Buckaroos Stage.More Details ›
5:00 pm - at The Beach – BMO Centre – Hall A
Surf’s up! See professional surfers take to the waves and hang ten on the Flow Rider Surf Simulator.More Details ›
8:00 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
“Not Ready to Go”? Well you’d best stay to check out this chart topping band!More Details ›
9:30 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
Recognized as one of Canada’s top touring bands, with over half a million records Big Sugar re-unites at Coca-Cola Stage.More Details ›
9:30 pm - at Nashville North
A special combination of voice and song, his first single from his new album, Somebody Somewhere topped the charts in early 2012.More Details ›
11:00 pm - at Stampede Park, Elliston Park, Heritage Park, South Glenmore, McCall Lake and Winsport's Canada Olympic Park
The largest and most sophisticated firework event ever produced in Canada. Let’s celebrate together.More Details ›
Today's Top Tips
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show take the Ctrain and get off at the Erlton Station.
- If you’re heading to the Rodeo or Evening Show come a couple hours early and enjoy a meal at Mavericks or the Range, or do some shopping in the Stampede Market.
- Get your toes tappin’ and your hands clappin’ at The STEPS with the Keister Family Fiddlers.
- The Dueling Chefs Competition Finale promises to be a culinary show down of epic proportions. You don’t want to miss this.
- Some of the best food deals during the Calgary Stampede can be found in Weadickville.
- Look up, way up between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. for the largest fireworks display ever produced in Canada.
Stay up to date with everything that's going on at the Stampede.
Last week, the restored “Early Chuckwagon Race” mural was installed near the Victoria Park LRT station entrance to Stampede Park. This was the final of eight fully restored murals made possible with the participation of the Government of Canada. Rocky … Continue reading