10:00 am - at Agrium Ag-tivity in the City – South of the Agriculture BuildingMore Details ›
11:30 am - at the Western Oasis – BMO Centre – Halls D & E
A woman of intrigue, beauty and honesty with melodies that hook and rhythm that makes you want to get up and dance.More Details ›
1:00 pm - in the Northern Lights Arena
See the story of the mighty draft horse come to life!More Details ›
2:00 pm - in the Big Top
A competition that celebrates the athleticism of the horse with roots in the horse training traditions of California vaqueros.More Details ›
3:30 pm - in Buckaroos – Big Four
See Olivia come to life up close and personal for the first time ever on the Buckaroos Stage!More Details ›
4:30 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
The Stampede’s favourite hypnotist returns for the Centennial celebrations.More Details ›
5:30 pm - at the Western Oasis – BMO Centre – Halls D & E
See chef Melanie Lafleur, Culinary Director at the Redwater Rustic Grille, face off against chef Jessica Stapley of the Hyatt Regency Hotel.More Details ›
6:15 pm - at Agrium Ag-tivity in the City – South of the Agriculture Building
It’s a head-to-head kids’ completion. Put your best to the test!More Details ›
7:00 pm - at Bell Centennial Plaza
You won’t believe what you see as this brother-sister duo from Down Under are truly Masters of Illusion.More Details ›
9:00 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
A boundlessly melodic slice of poppy modern-rock.More Details ›
9:30 pm - at Nashville North
One of the hottest up and coming talents in Canada today!More Details ›
11:00 pm - at Stampede Park, Elliston Park, North Glenmore Park, McCall Lake and Winsport's Canada Olympic Park
The largest and most sophisticated firework event ever produced in Canada. Let’s celebrate together.More Details ›
Today's Top Tips
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show take the Ctrain and get off at the Erlton Station.
- Beat the heat with a chef showdown in the Calgary Co-op Kitchen Theatre – the Dueling Chefs Competition.
- If you love the rodeo, wait until you see the Working Cow Horse Classic in the Big Top - a true test of equine athleticism and steer handling skills.
- Relive a little parade magic when you see the talented showbands performing on The STEPS.
- If you’re heading to the Rodeo or Evening Show come a couple hours early and enjoy a meal at Mavericks or the Range, or do some shopping in the Stampede Market.
- Look up, way up between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. for the largest fireworks display ever produced in Canada.
Stay up to date with everything that's going on at the Stampede.
This summer, while exploring the many events and sights on Stampede Park you may find that you want a change of pace. Maybe you want to get out of the weather, or the crowds, or just to relax and unwind. … Continue reading
Last week, the restored “Early Chuckwagon Race” mural was installed near the Victoria Park LRT station entrance to Stampede Park. This was the final of eight fully restored murals made possible with the participation of the Government of Canada. Rocky … Continue reading