11:00 am - in Buckaroos – Big Four
Be a part of a Brand New Western Musical just for kids!More Details ›
12:00 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
Put on your dancing boots and get ready for an action packed show by the Canadian Children’s Group of the Year!More Details ›
1:00 pm - in the Agriculture Building
Follow the path from pasture to plate.More Details ›
2:30 pm - in the Big Top
They max out at 34 inches tall but these minis are big on performance and versatility.More Details ›
4:30 pm - at the Western Oasis – BMO Centre – Halls D & E
A youth entertainer who is already a triple threat at 9 years old!More Details ›
5:30 pm - at the Western Oasis – BMO Centre – Halls D & E
See chef Jinhee Lee of the Raw Bar/Hotel Arts face off against personal chef Lauren Funk.More Details ›
6:00 pm - in the Indian Village
Experience First Nations traditions and culture firsthand.More Details ›
8:00 pm - in the Stampede Corral
Three Horses. One Legend – an exclusive production created especially for our Centennial celebration.More Details ›
9:00 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
You saw them on the cover of Rolling Stone. Now see them live!More Details ›
9:30 pm - at Nashville North
He’s living the country music dream – don’t miss a minute of his passionate performance.More Details ›
Today's Top Tips
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show take the Ctrain and get off at the Erlton Station.
- Warm Up With The Stars of Tails is the perfect way to start your day. Meet and learn about the animals who bring the Tails to life. 10 a.m. in the Corral.
- We’re celebrating kids today! Come early to take advantage of all the free Kids’ deals on Park, starting with FREE admission and a Stampede Breakfast!
- If you’re heading to the Rodeo or Evening Show come a couple hours early and enjoy a meal at Mavericks or the Range, or do some shopping in the Stampede Market.
- Head to Ag-tivity in the City in the Ag Zone for fun and interactive learning about agriculture.
- Do you know the significance of the Tipi? Stop by the Indian Village to learn about this colourful aspect of First Nations history.
- Beat the heat with a chef showdown in the Calgary Co-op Kitchen Theatre – the Dueling Chefs Competition.
- Meet the stars of the RCMP Musical Ride – the horses! In Saddledome Lane
Stay up to date with everything that's going on at the Stampede.
Last week, the restored “Early Chuckwagon Race” mural was installed near the Victoria Park LRT station entrance to Stampede Park. This was the final of eight fully restored murals made possible with the participation of the Government of Canada. Rocky … Continue reading