Plan Your Stampede Here
Official Online Planning Guide
With so much to see and do every day at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, it's essential to have a plan. Use the online planner or our official app to make the most of #Stampede101
12:00 PM - Big Four
Your beloved, four legged friends will have you cheering along as they jump, weave, leap and dance to electrifying disco hits.More Details ›
2:45 PM - The Steps
The klaxon blares as little cowpokes compete as Chuckwagon drivers.More Details ›
3:15 PM - Nashville North
5:00 PM - Agrium Western Event Centre
Miniature horses provide maximum entertainment.More Details ›
8:00 PM - Bell adrenaline ranch
Keith Sayers, god son of Evel Knievel, leads a team of adrenaline pumping athletes into an all-out battle against gravity.More Details ›
9:00 PM - Coca-Cola Stage
In late 2013, “Say Something” featuring Christina Aguilera become one of the biggest chart topping hits.More Details ›
9:00 PM - Nashville North
Nearing their 5th Decade together, the iconic and profoundly influential band, is often cited as a catalyst for an entire movement in Country RockMore Details ›
This year is the 35th Anniversary of the Stampede Talent Search and the event has some exciting changes in store. The Talent Search was originally created to provide free, Stampede Park entertainment and showcase the talented youth in our community. … Continue reading
When you’re attending the 2015 Tim Hortons Brier between February 26 and March 7, remember to head over to the Big Four Building for fun and games in the “Brier Patch.” While you’re there, reminisce about a piece of Calgary’s … Continue reading
- Public transport is the best option for getting to Stampede Park. Both the Erlton and Victoria Park C-Train Stations operate for 24hrs during Stampede.
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show use the Erlton C-Ttrain Station.
- Olympic entry (north) taxi location is 14 Ave and 5 St SE
- Erlton entry (south) taxi location is just north of 25 Ave and 3 St SE
- Bike racks are provided at the Park entrances. Bicycles / Scooters / Skateboards / Rollerblades / Heelies / Segways are not permitted on Stampede Park.
- If you're driving there are many unofficial lots around Stampede Park with various pricing. Official Stampede parking can be found here.