10:30 am - Buckaroos
Calling all little Cowboys and Cowgirls! Head on down to the Buckaroos Stage to make sure you get a part in the Stampede's new show.More Details ›
1:30 pm - Big Top
Miniature horses provide maximum entertainment.More Details ›
2:00 pm - Indian Village
Join us for this special celebration on Kids’ Day!More Details ›
3:00 pm - The Steps
The klaxon blares as little cowpokes compete as Chuckwagon drivers.More Details ›
5:00 pm - Buckaroos
Join us in Buckaroos for a daily celebration party with some of your favorite costume characters!More Details ›
6:30 pm - The Steps
Check out an awesome display of acrobatic and athletic moves performed with a soccer ball by professionals!More Details ›
9:00 pm - Coca-Cola Stage
Beyond the impact of their recordings, Big Wreck retains a legacy of an exceptional touring band who delivers on stage true to all the great rock legend and lore.More Details ›
9:00 pm - Nashville North
In 2012, Jason earned CCMA nominations for Male Artist, Single of the year, Songwriter, & Producer, and turning out 3 Top 10 singles.More Details ›
Official Online Planning Guide
With so much to see and do every day at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, it's essential to have a plan. Use the online planner or our official app to make the most of #Stampede101
Results & Draws
The 2014 Calgary Stampede TransAlta Grandstand Show, Barnburner, will celebrate the heritage and stories of chuckwagon racing by inviting the audience to come home to the excitement and celebration of a distinctly western party. Each evening, after the final heat … Continue reading
You may have heard Calgary Stampede Talent Search contestants sharing Stampede spirit at a Caravan committee event, or singing on stage at “Windows on the West” during the 10-day Stampede. Past-winners have even taken the Coca-Cola stage, Nashville North and … Continue reading
- Public transport is the best option for getting to Stampede Park. Both the Erlton and Victoria Park C-Train Stations operate for 24hrs during Stampede.
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show use the Erlton C-Ttrain Station.
- Olympic entry (north) taxi location is 14 Ave and 5 St SE
- Erlton entry (south) taxi location is just north of 25 Ave and 3 St SE
- Bike racks are provided at the Park entrances. Bicycles / Scooters / Skateboards / Rollerblades / Heelies / Segways are not permitted on Stampede Park.
- If you're driving there are many unofficial lots around Stampede Park with various pricing. Official Stampede parking can be found here.