Plan Your Stampede Here
Official Online Planning Guide
With so much to see and do every day at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, it's essential to have a plan. Use the online planner or our official app to make the most of #Stampede101
12:00 PM - Big Four
Your beloved, four legged friends will have you cheering along as they jump, weave, leap and dance to electrifying disco hits.More Details ›
2:45 PM - The Steps
The klaxon blares as little cowpokes compete as Chuckwagon drivers.More Details ›
3:15 PM - Nashville North
5:00 PM - Agrium Western Event Centre
Miniature horses provide maximum entertainment.More Details ›
8:00 PM - Bell adrenaline ranch
Keith Sayers, god son of Evel Knievel, leads a team of adrenaline pumping athletes into an all-out battle against gravity.More Details ›
9:00 PM - Coca-Cola Stage
In late 2013, “Say Something” featuring Christina Aguilera become one of the biggest chart topping hits.More Details ›
9:00 PM - Nashville North
Nearing their 5th Decade together, the iconic and profoundly influential band, is often cited as a catalyst for an entire movement in Country RockMore Details ›
My name is Maya Many Grey Horses and I have recently been crowned the Calgary Stampede Indian Princess for 2015. It was such an honor to have been chosen for this role and I am truly humbled. I have always looked up … Continue reading
Canadian comedian Rick Mercer took his show the Rick Mercer Report to an Alberta farm in Camrose County. The episode aired last night on CBC and it’s a great showcase of Alberta agriculture! Check out Rick on the Banack family farm … Continue reading
- Public transport is the best option for getting to Stampede Park. Both the Erlton and Victoria Park C-Train Stations operate for 24hrs during Stampede.
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show use the Erlton C-Ttrain Station.
- Olympic entry (north) taxi location is 14 Ave and 5 St SE
- Erlton entry (south) taxi location is just north of 25 Ave and 3 St SE
- Bike racks are provided at the Park entrances. Bicycles / Scooters / Skateboards / Rollerblades / Heelies / Segways are not permitted on Stampede Park.
- If you're driving there are many unofficial lots around Stampede Park with various pricing. Official Stampede parking can be found here.