10:30 am - Buckaroos
Calling all little Cowboys and Cowgirls! Head on down to the Buckaroos Stage to make sure you get a part in the Stampede's new show.More Details ›
1:30 pm - Big Top
Miniature horses provide maximum entertainment.More Details ›
2:00 pm - Indian Village
Join us for this special celebration on Kids’ Day!More Details ›
3:00 pm - The Steps
The klaxon blares as little cowpokes compete as Chuckwagon drivers.More Details ›
5:00 pm - Buckaroos
Join us in Buckaroos for a daily celebration party with some of your favorite costume characters!More Details ›
6:30 pm - The Steps
Check out an awesome display of acrobatic and athletic moves performed with a soccer ball by professionals!More Details ›
9:00 pm - Coca-Cola Stage
Beyond the impact of their recordings, Big Wreck retains a legacy of an exceptional touring band who delivers on stage true to all the great rock legend and lore.More Details ›
9:00 pm - Nashville North
In 2012, Jason earned CCMA nominations for Male Artist, Single of the year, Songwriter, & Producer, and turning out 3 Top 10 singles.More Details ›
Official Online Planning Guide
With so much to see and do every day at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, it's essential to have a plan. Use the online planner or our official app to make the most of #Stampede101
Results & Draws
Aggie Days is coming! Family fun days are free and are April 12 & 13, 2014 at the BMO Centre. Today we have a guest post from farmer Jill Burkhardt of Crooked Lake Farms near Edmonton, where she and her … Continue reading
A recent announcement by Premier Alison Redford regarding eleven new schools projects Calgary represents another key building block to the development of Stampede Park Youth Campus. On February 10, the Calgary Stampede participated in a news conference where Premier Redford … Continue reading
- Public transport is the best option for getting to Stampede Park. Both the Erlton and Victoria Park C-Train Stations operate for 24hrs during Stampede.
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show use the Erlton C-Ttrain Station.
- Olympic entry (north) taxi location is 14 Ave and 5 St SE
- Erlton entry (south) taxi location is just north of 25 Ave and 3 St SE
- Bike racks are provided at the Park entrances. Bicycles / Scooters / Skateboards / Rollerblades / Heelies / Segways are not permitted on Stampede Park.
- If you're driving there are many unofficial lots around Stampede Park with various pricing. Official Stampede parking can be found here.