11:00 am - in the Victoria Pavilion
Don’t miss agriculture’s hundred-year hoedown.More Details ›
12:00 pm - 3 p.m. at Nashville North
This Grand Ole Oprey inductee is a formidable force in country music you don’t want to miss.More Details ›
1:00 pm - at Bell Centennial Plaza
Tear your shirt sleeves off and come party with this Sled Island favourite.More Details ›
2:30 pm - at the Western Oasis – BMO Centre – Halls D & E
This golden a cappella chorus of female singers will mesmerize you with its melodies.More Details ›
3:30 pm - at Buckaroos – Big Four
See Angelina Ballerina come to life up close and personal for the first time ever on the Buckaroos Stage!More Details ›
4:00 pm - at The STEPS
Visiting bands bring local, national and international flare to Stampede Park.More Details ›
5:30 pm - at the Western Oasis – BMO Centre – Halls D & E
Take in a demo by the “baking genius” and owner of Lakeview Bakeries.More Details ›
7:45 pm - in the Indian Village
Experience First Nations traditions and culture in action.More Details ›
9:00 pm - at the Coca-Cola Stage
On the strength of five gold and platinum-selling albums, Seether rock the Coca-Cola Stage.More Details ›
9:30 pm - at Nashville North
Clear your evening and check out this successful, multi-award winning Canadian Country Music Artist.More Details ›
Today's Top Tips
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show take the Ctrain and get off at the Erlton Station.
- We’re celebrating seniors today! Come early to enjoy all the great value on Park, starting with FREE admission!
- If you’re heading to the Rodeo or Evening Show come a couple hours early and enjoy a meal at Mavericks or the Range, or do some shopping in the Stampede Market.
- Join in on agriculture’s hundred-year hoedown at the Agriculture 100 Centennial Celebration, in the Victoria Pavilion in the Ag Building
- Relive nostalgic memories with the mixed barbershop quartet Collage at the Western Oasis.
- The World Marching Band Competition Finals are today in the Saddledome!
Stay up to date with everything that's going on at the Stampede.
This summer, while exploring the many events and sights on Stampede Park you may find that you want a change of pace. Maybe you want to get out of the weather, or the crowds, or just to relax and unwind. … Continue reading
Last week, the restored “Early Chuckwagon Race” mural was installed near the Victoria Park LRT station entrance to Stampede Park. This was the final of eight fully restored murals made possible with the participation of the Government of Canada. Rocky … Continue reading