Plan Your Stampede Here
Official Online Planning Guide
With so much to see and do every day at The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, it's essential to have a plan. Use the online planner or our official app to make the most of #Stampede101
11:00 AM - Ag Barn
Get up close and personal with 18 breeds of light horses that live and thrive in Alberta.
1:20 PM - Western Oasis
William Harp will be recreating his musical installation right here on Stampede Park in the Western Oasis Centre.More Details ›
3:00 PM - Indian Village
Don't miss the competitive Pow Wow where dancers of all ages compete in colourful and intricate regalia for cash prizesMore Details ›
4:30 PM - Bell adrenaline ranch
Watch 5 of the best XPogo riders in the world as they put you at the edge of your seat by performing a series of stunts all involving a pogo stick.More Details ›
6:00 PM - Agrium Western Events Centre
The bulwarks of the barn strap it on in an astonishing show of power and determination that ranks as the richestMore Details ›
7:30 PM - Scotiabank Saddledome
Getting his start at the Calgary Stampede Talent Search, this local star is now taking centre stage at the SaddledomeMore Details ›
8:00 PM - Coca-Cola Stage
In recent years his singles have been rapidly climbing the country music charts, frequently cracking the top 10.More Details ›
9:00 PM - Nashville North
His debut single “Show Some Respect” became a top ten hit and quickly established him as a force to be reckoned with.More Details ›
9:30 PM - Coca-Cola Stage
Hailing from British Columbia, Dallas brings a healthy dose of rock and roll power to his brand of lively country music.More Details ›
Here’s the thing about 50/50 Cowboy Cash: You could win tens of thousands of dollars. But it’s the story of the second 50 that’s the most compelling. It all goes to the Calgary Stampede Foundation. The Foundation supports The Young … Continue reading
The 2014 Heavy Horse Pull Team Auction, is Thursday, July 10 before a live audience in the Victoria Pavilion. Thrilling. Up close and personal. High Stakes. Auction. The Stampede chuckwagon canvas auction, right? Wrong. The Calgary Stampede’s annual Heavy Horse Pull Team Auction is … Continue reading
- Public transport is the best option for getting to Stampede Park. Both the Erlton and Victoria Park C-Train Stations operate for 24hrs during Stampede.
- For quick access to the Grandstand for Rodeo and the Evening Show use the Erlton C-Ttrain Station.
- Olympic entry (north) taxi location is 14 Ave and 5 St SE
- Erlton entry (south) taxi location is just north of 25 Ave and 3 St SE
- Bike racks are provided at the Park entrances. Bicycles / Scooters / Skateboards / Rollerblades / Heelies / Segways are not permitted on Stampede Park.
- If you're driving there are many unofficial lots around Stampede Park with various pricing. Official Stampede parking can be found here.